Connecting you and your family to the resources that you need.
Help Me Grow Oregon is a free and confidential resource line for families, health providers, and community service providers offering connection to local services, and information on developmental promotion and learning activities that support healthy growth for children, ages 0-6.
+ Read More
Clackamas County Children’s Commission is proud to support Help Me Grow, a free information and referral line that connects families with children ages 0-5 to child development information and parenting resources in Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington Counties. If you have questions about your child’s development, behavior, or learning, Help Me Grow Resource Specialists will help you find the answers.
This resource offers:
- Reflective listening and mutual collaboration.
- Guidance on questions about the growth, learning style, and/or behavior of your child.
- Connection to local & online parenting support, education, research, classes, and community.
- Child development resources including guides, books, activities, growth charts, phone apps, and more.
- If preferred, follow-up to ensure your needs are met and your questions are answered.
- If preferred, follow up with your providers to ensure seamless referral and care coordination.
Call or text: 971-400-7832
(regular text message rates apply)
BabyLink is ONE phone number you can call or text to find information and links to resources for expecting and new parents and their families, in Clackamas County.
+ Read More
Clackamas County Children’s Commission is proud to offer BabyLink, one phone number you can call or text to find information and links to resources for expecting and new parents and their families, in Clackamas County. The BabyLink line is answered by knowledgeable CCCC staff that can connect you to resources in the community such as parenting support, clothing resources, finding health care for your children, local family events, and more.