Thank you for your interest in working for Clackamas County Children’s Commission!
Our employees enjoy a team-oriented work environment where, together, we are making a difference in the lives of children and families every day.
In addition to our core values of service, connection, and growth, we are looking for individuals who also demonstrate our core competencies: Dedication, Trustworthiness, Compassion, Inclusion and Professionalism.
Do you have a passion for early childhood education, early intervention, social services, and non-profit work?
Do you have a desire to support the growth of healthy children and families, positive parenting, and school readiness in our community?
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent year-round benefits package to all regular employees who work 20 or more hours per week. Our benefit package includes:
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (Including generous 8% agency contribution)
- Employer-subsidized Medical/Vision Insurance (HMO/PPO)
- Employer-subsidized Dental Insurance
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plans
- Cancer/Accident/Illness & Hospital Indemnity Insurances
Other benefits include:
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Holidays & Vacation/Break Time
- Paid Bereavement & Sick Leave
- Language Differential Pay for Bilingual (Spanish/English) Employees
- In-House Scholarship & Professional Development Opportunities
We give preference to qualified current and former program parents.