Calling All Volunteers!
- Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child?
- Do you want to give back to your community?
- Do you want to share your skills and expertise with others?
We have an opportunity for you!
In the classroom you will have the opportunity to work with staff and children through activities like:
- Preparing materials for the classroom
- Reading to a child or group
- Supporting a special classroom project
Good nutrition and food safety are our top priority. Join our kitchens for projects like:
- Menu planning, preparation, and taste-testing
- Farm-to-school purchasing
- Providing nutrition education in the classroom
Facilities and Maintenance
We depend on our facilities and maintenance teams to keep us functioning. It’s a big job and we always appreciate our volunteers! Some of our opportunities include:
- Painting exterior and interior of buildings
- Washing windows, organizing storage sheds, and maintaining our grounds
- Other opportunities, depending on your area of interest or expertise
We also have practicum and intern opportunities available.
Need more information? Call 503-675-4565