Our early learning centers are all state licensed and have 5-star Spark ratings.
Spark Ratings and State Licensing.
ClackCoKids has received five stars - the highest rating - for all of our centers through Oregon's Quality Recognition and Improvement System - also known as Spark. Spark reviews and recognizes high quality early learning programs, based on how programs: support relationships between children and caregivers, offer appropriate and engaging environments, provide activities that support child development, and partner with enrolled families.
All ClackCoKids centers are also licensed by Oregon's Child Care Licensing Division. To maintain licensing, we ensure state standards are met on an ongoing basis. This includes annual site visits to review the health, safety, and overall quality of our centers. Below on this page you will find links to key policies related to Education, Health, Nutrition, Cleanliness, and Safety.
+ Read More
Curriculum, environments, and overall classroom management.
+ Read More
- Animals in the Center
- Caring for Sick and Injured Children
- Challenging Behavior
- Child Abuse Hotline Information
- Child and Staff - Arrival and Departure
- Child Care for Events
- Child Incident Reporting Notification
- Classroom Celebrations
- Classroom Daily Schedule
- Client Community Complaint
- De-Escalation in the Classroom
- Field Trips
- Mandatory Reporting Suspected Child Abuse or Neglect
- Nurturing Classroom Learning Environment
- Parental Rights and Notification
- Positive Guidance
- Physical Restraint
- Releasing Children Policy
- Rest Time and Safe Sleep
- Statement of Parent Rights - FERPA and DELC